News & Events
Current Class Notices
Vigorous Representation Combined with Personal Attention
- Keith Keogh awarded Consumer Attorney of the Year by nationwide consumer organization for his work to maintain and advance the important consumer protections in the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
- July 10, 2015 – FCC release TCPA Order on pending petitions
- Identity Crisis
- Whiting Case Press Release
- Mobile Information Call Act
- Added Fees on Rental Cars We are interested in reviewing claims against Thrifty Car Rental and other rental car companies regarding their “Loss of Use” charge and “Administration Fee” or similar charges imposed after the rental company repaired damage to the rental vehicle.Please contact us if you have any information or claims regarding these practices.We offer free initial consultations to new clients and accept contingent fees on most of our cases. To learn more about your rights from a consumer protection attorney, contact Keogh Law, Ltd. Our telephone number is 866-726-1092.
- Hawthorne v NCO-Notice of Pendency of Class
Please contact us if you have any information or claims regarding these practices. Our attorneys work throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas as well as nationwide where they perform as trusted co-counsel.